MasterCard Senior Analyst, Communications, Asia Pacific in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Communications, Asia Pacific
• Participate in framing the company proposition to our current and new stakeholder sets through powerful content and event executions
• Work with senior leadership across the business to sell-in the overall plans and architecture around Tier 1 events and ensure their participation and buy-in
• Conceptualize our presence and messaging at all APAC-level initiatives and events:
External: Conferences, trade shows, customer-led events
Internal: C-suite townhalls and region visits, year-end wraps
Sponsorships: Global and regional assets with in-market activations
• Support communications for a variety of internal and external audiences, including employees, senior customers, shareholders, public audiences and consumers
• Lead social media executions – internally and externally – including working with influencers and bloggers
• Work closely with all functions to determine messaging, along with the media and non-media strategies to support the respective various campaigns, launches and brand announcements in the markets/region.
• Drive Internal Communications to create a positive internal culture and encouraging knowledge and experience-sharing in close collaboration with Human resources.
• Oversee the CSR and philanthropy program for the Region and work with the markets to assist them in planning initiatives.
• Project management lead for all communications aspects related to high touch, high focus events such as major customer events
• Work actively and strategically with creative agencies, writers, consultants and vendors.
• Ensure appropriate internal and external marketing of all such events via all available channels and work with the broader communications team to ensure full amplification is delivered
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-129874