MasterCard Senior Analyst, B2B Partnership Marketing in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, B2B Partnership Marketing
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Overview of B2B Marketing:
The B2B Marketing team is a key function within the Regional Integrated Marketing & Communications Organization. The team will be responsible to perform business to consumer marketing on behalf of a partner; co-market Mastercard offerings through Mastercard & partner channels by delivering value-driven marketing programs that benefit consumers, partners, and Mastercard.
You will be working with the Director of Partnership Marketing to deliver the above.
Offer management & communications
• Offers is one of the content pieces in the marketing mix. You will be working with offer curation owners to provide leadership on design of offers, including mechanics as well as communicating in the most effective ways to incentivize partners’ leverage
• Own & manage the B2B offers depository platform for optimum use by both internal and external audience; including reviewing partners’ creatives for approval prior to launch
• Develops internal communications for sales and marketing teams on program success and deployable marketing assets to increase partners’ leverage and consumers usage
• Execute offers program / campaign to create awareness and usage by partners as well as to their consumer base via B2B2C campaigns
Execute go to market B2B2C marketing campaigns with partners
• Executes marketing strategies, events and B2B2C marketing & promotion activities from planning to execution.
• Supports development of creative content for application in B2B2C marketing campaigns
• Manage & tracks budget for marketing programs, as well as driving efficiencies & scale of spend of program by ensuring as many markets as possible and issuers leverage the programs created
• Analyzes campaign performance using agreed measures and evaluation metrics
• Prepares marketing solution presentations for sell in to markets, issuers & merchants
• Working with and managing agency partners on creatives, content production
All About You
• 5+ years’ experience working on marketing related projects including B2B partnership & merchant marketing. Specifically it will be an advantage if you have work on launch of campaigns leveraging social digital channels
• Experience in working on projects that require collaborating with multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Strong interpersonal skills as you will need to work with cross functional users across geographies.
• Demonstrated capabilities in managing digital platforms
• Experience developing presentations by creating content and articulating a story with a clear point of view
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-177160