MasterCard Manager, Talent Acquisition - Asia Pacific Campus Lead in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Talent Acquisition - Asia Pacific Campus Lead
Global Talent Acquisition caters to Experienced Hiring, Executive Hiring, Campus Hiring and Diversity hiring. Focusing on university relationships, the Campus Recruiting team works to shape the future of Mastercard through initiatives and programs to attract and hire uniquely talented graduates who will contribute to Mastercard’s success.
It is our collective goal within the company to create an environment where top emerging professionals entering the workforce choose to work. Our collection of programs and services reflects the diversity of our employees, our place in the community and our culture, it's what makes us a great place to work and it's why we attract and retain some of the most talented people in the world
The Campus Recruiting Lead for Asia Pacific is part of the Global Campus Recruiting team with specific responsibility for defining the strategy and execution of hiring for university programs across 10 countries. The role reports to the Global Campus Recruiting Lead. In this role you will be responsible for partnering with the Asia Pacific leadership team and People & Capability organization to define campus talent acquisition strategies that align to the business priorities and goals. Responsibilities include:
· Leading undergraduate recruiting efforts across the Asia Pacific region; implementing best practices related to attracting top talent.
· Executing on high volume campus hiring end-to-end across 11 countries.
· Managing a team of recruiters and contractors across the region.
· Attracting and hiring diverse talent; developing relationships with diversity partners, as well as identifying and building new partnerships and programs on campus.
· Ensuring representation at recruiting events, developing and growing brand affinity on campus; identifying and collaborating with student organizations and faculty that will support our hiring strategy.
· Managing a pipeline of interns, direct sourced applicants, and referrals.
· Planning and implementing internship program in coordination with the Global campus recruiting team.
· Representing the program offerings to HR and the business to drive business impact and support talent strategies; Communicating across HR and Business Units with program information and updates.
· Ensuring adherence to all compliance and acquisition processes.
· Experience in university recruitment and in building and maintaining relationships with schools (includes: career centers, professors, university leadership, and student organizations).
· Analytical and able to make data driven insights to provide recommendations to continually evolve the function.
· Strong Project Management and the ability to quickly master internal and external systems and platforms.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and presence; comfort dealing with all levels of the organization.
· Drive, energy, and passion.
· Exhibits creativity, comfortable with risk taking, open to making change happen.
· Can implement and execute with speed and accuracy.
· Willingness to travel as needed.
Ideal experiences and personal characteristics include:
· Experience in campus recruitment or university relations.
· Knowledge of applicant tracking systems and CRMs a plus.
· Must be ethical, high integrity, and be passionate about attracting top talent.
· Delivers with a high sense of urgency; operating with a strong customer satisfaction approach.
· A self-starter who can act as a strong contributor while navigating a complex global organization.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-130731