MasterCard Manager, Product Operations in Singapore
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Product Operations
• The Product Operations team manages Vendor and BAU operations for the Loyalty Solutions division of MasterCard
• They support the delivery and ongoing operations of all Rewards and Cardholder Service Products
• The Product Operations Manager will oversee the regional ops team in AP managing their daily workload
• This role will ensure operational excellence across all Loyalty Products supporting various stakeholders such as Accounts Managers, Product & Customer Delivery working in conjunction with global teams like CCM, LSPS, Biz Ops, Data Warehouse to name a few
• This role will also work with external vendors to ensure they are delivering to their contractual agreements and be the interface for any interaction with MasterCard
• Are you passionate about operational excellence with a strong focus on process improvement, stakeholder management
• Are you able to quickly learn and master various products from a technology standpoint to be able to understand the nuances of delivery and ongoing operations?
• Have you worked in a global organization where you have had to engage with multiple teams using your influence to get the job done?
• Manage a team of product operation resources across Asia Pacific in terms of allocation of workload, capacity management and escalation support
• Monitor a central mailbox for all Loyalty Product Operations queries ensuring all requests are responded to within the given SLAs and all issues are taken to closure
• Cross-train and upskill the team across the various loyalty products and operational processes and procedures to ensure backups across the region
• Partners with regional and global teams including O&T; Operations and Technology, CIS; Customer Implementation Services, CCM; Customer Configuration Management, LSPS; Loyalty Technology Solutions Platform Support and Customer Delivery to ensure timely delivery of loyalty programs and the rapid resolution of any systems defects or quality issues
• Inputs to all vendor procurement processes led by regional or global Products & Platforms teams to ensure the vendors selected and the Statements of Work fully reflect Asia Pacific an implementations and operations requirements
• Oversees the team responsible for all regional billing activity for Loyalty Solutions Asia and works closely with key support functions e.g. Loyalty Finance
All About You
• Extensive experience managing an operations team preferably in a large matrixed organization
• Strong communication and influencing skills – able to manage difficult/technical conversations with a broad range of global and regional partners, securing ‘buy in’ for recommendations.
• Strong analytical skills – ability to identify process/efficiency enhancements and to optimize resource allocation across competing demands within the region.
• Foresight – ability to identify issues before they develop into problems and to proactively resolve issues directly or through escalation to appropriate partners/stakeholders
• Ability to maintain a self-motivated, consistently high level of focus and enthusiasm on a daily basis across the team
• Six Sigma Black Belt certification or similar would be a distinct advantage
• Strong program management skills would be desirable
• Solution-oriented with proven record of outperforming and delivering superior results
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-65408