MasterCard Manager, Partnerships Development, APAC in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Partnerships Development, APAC
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Mastercard’s Cyber & Intelligence (C&I) division is the fastest growing division within Mastercard developing and delivering scalable, world-class security products and services for customers across the globe. We provide a wide range of range of products covering Identity, Behavioral analysis, AI, Cyber Security, Crypto AML and Enterprise Risk technologies.
The C&I team is looking for a Manager, Partnerships Development- APAC to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving throughout the Asia Pacific Region. The ideal candidate is passionate about the partner and customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
About the role
As a Manager, Partnerships Development, APAC for C&I division, you will be responsible for managing strategic accounts by building long term partner relations and driving programs in the Asia Pacific market.
This will include working with the Director to develop business models and oversee integration and implementation of successful Go-To-Market strategies as well as post-sales support for our partners which includes cross-selling of our C&I products and solutions.
You will also collaborate cross-functionally with the C-suite executives, sales, marketing, and services team to drive growth and partner success, as we expand our global integration and strategic alliances footprint.
All About You
• Ideally possessing at least 5 years of experience with demonstrated success in relevant IT security, risk, technology products and services’ business development and revenue focused alliance or channel partnership roles.
• Creative and analytical thinker, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience in maintaining relations with new partners, and accelerating returns from existing relationships.
• Ability to create and implement an external strategy while partnering/coordinating with various internal stakeholders.
• Regional and Local market exposure with sound understanding of market intricacies, regulations and privacy laws coupled with the ability to adapt to changing market demand and business needs of our Partners is a must.
• Ability to simplify complex technical terminologies into concise client narratives to facilitate product conversations with clients
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, multi-disciplined environment
• Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
• Prior experience in API Integration and good understanding of the Cyber & Intelligence market and products such as Cyber Security, Crypto, AML and Enterprise Risk with the ability to learn quickly, understand and adapt to various adjacent technologies and trends would be an advantage.
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-178596