MasterCard Manager, Gateway Solutions in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Gateway Solutions
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our
innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Manager, Gateway Solutions
Southeast Asia is one of the fastest growing divisions for MasterCard, with markets at different stages of development and maturity for electronic and digital payments, and an acceptance footprint of approximately 3M merchant locations.
The Customer Solutions Center (CSC) is a new structure which enables Mastercard to develop better solutions & bundles for prioritized customer segments in markets. It is basically the housing for all Mastercard capabilities, and it aims to drive Mastercard growth, influence and revenue by creating and selling compelling data-driven, scalable needs-based solutions to new and existing customers by tapping Mastercard’s extensive toolbox of product and service offerings.
This position Manager, Gateway Solutions, reports to the Director Gateway Solutions (SEA) and is responsible for driving & supporting MPGS business expansion initiatives and partnership programs across SEA.
• Support SEA MPGS strategy to enhance Mastercard’s revenue and our relationships across all managed customers and drive all MPGS development sales activity and solutions sales with acquiring partners
• Interact, gather requirements, and design solutions for customers and partners based on their inputs and ensure these solutions are aligned with what can be delivered by internal groups as appropriate
• Liaise with the Regional Platform Product Lead, Market / Sales members, and Product Groups to ensure services can be deployed that meets the needs of the business and the prospective customer
• Provide product support to sales teams with detailed technical understanding of client needs and product features to identify & implement solutions
• Provide expert level product/technical implementation support to customers implementing gateway solutions
• Liaise with support organization, product delivery & implementation teams to effectively manage product gaps, issues and ensure customer facing teams are adequately briefed
• Regularly interact with regional & global product to develop and maintain an expert level understanding of the products
• Manage pre-sales activities, RFIs/RFPs, product demonstrations
• Liaise with global compliance organizations to manage card scheme & market regulation requirements
• Bachelor's + 7 years of relevant work experience.
• MBA or relevant graduate degree from top-tier institution or similar academic / professional experience; technical background can be a plus
• Strong leadership skills generating support and momentum among functional peers
• Hands on experience: IT Project Implementations, product & technical Support management,
• Fully conversant with one or more of the following including: eCommerce; Payment Gateways, NetBanking, Mobile App, and modes of Digital Banking.
• Understanding of and experience with functional requirements in order to support new opportunities
• High Quality product & Technical Documentation capabilities
• Digitally savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
• Good grasp of financial concepts and business case building
• Resourceful and persistent when it comes to identifying new opportunities
• Eager to learn and ability to pick up new knowledge and skills easily
• Flexible and open-minded when it comes to taking on a variety of projects
• Skilled at management reporting and gathering insights from granular data in order to influence decision making
• Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and execute on projects with little instruction in an agile manner
• Flexibility to travel in Southeast Asia at short notice
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-176940