MasterCard Manager, Domestic and Real-Time Payments in Singapore
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Domestic and Real-Time Payments
Accountable to the SVP, Domestic & Real Time Payments, the Business Development Manager for AP will be based in Singapore and be responsible for working with the VPs and Director to assist in developing a sales pipeline for domestic and real-time payments to meet and exceed regional revenue targets. To achieve this, it is expected that this person will:
• Help develop sales propositions based on client requests, pro-active sales campaigns, RFIs and RFPs and general sales engagement.
• Help develop sales propositions in response to Sales and Marketing strategies or product development imperatives.
The successful applicant will need to be able to travel with the Vps across the region to effectively communicate the value proposition of Mastercard and Vocalink’s innovative RTP solutions to drive new sales. The candidate will have a good understanding of the payments industry and will be able to promote the features and benefits of our solutions based on the needs of the client.
Key accountabilities and duties
• Help develop the market strategy for the region:
• Develop communication materials for key stakeholders and decision makers
• Help identify or develop solutions that meet market requirements
• Conduct competitive and market intelligence
• Help develop value propositions and commercial models that satisfy market drivers
ALL ABOUT YOU
• Positive attitude & personal motivation
• Client focus
• Ability to delegate effectively
• Leading others by example
• Ability to make effective decisions in support of changing business needs.
• Capable of dealing with ambiguity
• Business planning knowledge and abilities
• Market and opportunity assessment capability
• Ability to interpret and communicate mission and value concepts to a wide range of internal and external representatives
• Ability to make strategic decisions in response to emerging conditions and environmental circumstances
• Personal accountability
• Ability to escalate effectively
• Expectation management
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong relationship management capability
• Flexibility and adaptability to change
• Commercial focus
Knowledge and expertise (technical / role specific)
• Understanding of revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and make decisions accordingly.
• Ability to effectively convey the Mastercard and Vocalink proposition in both written and verbal discussions.
• Ability to work independently and deliver high quality customer facing written, pictorial and verbal communications from white boarding to formal presentations.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-86474