MasterCard Manager, Business Development – New Digital Flows-2 in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Business Development – New Digital Flows-2
Grow Mastercard’s share of payments in emerging B2B and B2C flows in industries like gaming, cloud, digital ads, health insurance, ecommerce marketplace etc.
• Assist in Strategy Development for new digital flows
o Landscape analysis for emerging payment opportunities by Industry and Market
o Deep analysis of emerging verticals and identify pain points
o Stitch together a Product suite that can solve some key pain points
o Articulate long-term strategy for product and services to form strong partnership and win disproportionate share of payments in emerging verticals
o Identify key partnership prospects
o Articulate ideal end state of the partnership, the areas of engagement and the 5 year revenue potential
• Develop the sales pipeline. Prospect, contact and contract new digital partners to drive penetration of Mastercard Digital products and solutions
• Financial modeling / business case development for new business opportunities
• Work with Product, Market, Franchise and Finance to develop a value proposition for the digital partner based on Mastercard assets and services
• Support Executing of commercial deals from initial engagements, client negotiations, contract agreement process to implementation
• Early account management for digital partners in coordination with product development, internal support teams such as customer delivery, operations and technology, legal, finance and market/geography teams
• 6-10 year working experience. Experience executing and managing business development strategies
• Business Strategy and product management experience preferred but not mandatory.
• Track record in achieving business development targets and building customer relationships
• Output-driven and aspiring to good quality output. Ability to present output in formal and informal settings
• Can live with uncertainty, blue sky thinking and constant change
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-118509