MasterCard Director - Specialist Sales in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director - Specialist Sales
We are hiring a seasoned sales leader to grow our business in Asia. (Primarily Australia/New Zealand, Singapore, ASEAN, Korea, China, Japan, Philippines and India) In this role, you will prospect and engage with senior decision-makers in enterprise organizations' Risk, Audit, and Information Security teams. As a Field Sales Director, you will call on accounts at high levels, have excellent personal relationships in Security & Risk functions, and engage collaboratively with our prospects and customers to present the value of the RiskRecon solution.
The position involves phone/web and face-to-face value selling and is approximately 30-40% travel-oriented.
Our ideal profile is for those who have sold large-ticket enterprise security, risk applications, or infrastructure software. Previous SaaS experience is also a plus but not required. This role is a growth position to join a growing team and help expand our business and customer footprint.
• “Hunter” position, the primary responsibility is to win new business. (Not a “Farmer” of the install base role.)
• Initiate/Manage sales strategy and territory plan for penetrating and closing net new opportunities in large enterprise accounts
• Build and maintain senior relationships across targeted organizations
• Develop, initiate and execute a sales plan for target accounts
• Provide weekly opportunity status updates and an accurate forecast to management and capture relevant information in Salesforce.
• Consistently exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
• Collaborate and integrate with Channel partners (like RSA) and the RiskRecon Alliances team to drive net pipeline growth and accelerate deal velocity
• Work with your Mastercard counterparts to cross-sell and upsell RiskRecon into the Mastercard account base.
Profile of Success
• 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience in Asia focused on “Enterprise Growth Hunter” roles concentrated on new customer acquisition & pipeline growth
• 5+ years of experience in cybersecurity sales
• Track record of success managing enterprise accounts, closing significant transactions, and consistent over-attainment of quotas >$1M ACV annual revenue
• Previous success in an early-stage company growing the territory and exceeding sales goals
• Reliable and robust network and "Rolodex" of Executive Security (CISO) relationships
• Strong organization skills, high activity, effective oral & written communicator
• A Self Starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team
• SaaS experience a plus
• Multilingual (English + other languages)
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-157868