MasterCard Director, Specialist Sales, Test & Learn in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Specialist Sales, Test & Learn
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base.
Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services. Client verticals include Financial Institutions, Retail & Commerce and Digital Partners, Governments and many others.
Director level role focused on our Test & Learn platform, leveraged by 300+ clients globally and growing revenue with new clients in key segments (Retail, Restaurants, Travel, Digital, CPG, Telco, FI).
• Responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy for a key set of prospect accounts within Asia-Pacific to secure multimillion-dollar, multi-year deals
• Build and develop a cold pipeline into an active one, ultimately progressing to signed platform deals
• Ability to message the benefits of bundling Test & Learn with other Data & Services products (SessionM, Managed Services, SpendingPulse, Customer Data Enhancement, etc.)
• Advocate for funding incentives the Market Development team and with Mastercard Core for CBA penetration
• Strong communication and influencing skills, should be a compelling presenter to senior client audiences and able to influence large deals
• Ability to seamlessly partner across our Data & Services Sales CBL population
• Excellent problem solving and analytics skills and should be able to go head to head with internal stakeholders and customers alike with fact-based thinking
• Will serve as the face of Mastercard D&S to senior level client stakeholders, including c-suite
All About You
• Deep understanding of the suite of Mastercard Data & Services value propositions with a thoughtful approach to executing within and across markets
• Strong commercial drive with ability to build and monetize senior client relationships based on empathy, thought leadership and subject matter expertise
• Strong software or data driven solution selling background with success with 12-18+ month sales cycles; never give up attitude, excellent at ‘pounding the pavement’ through email/phone cold outreach
• Substantial previous experience in progressively complex hunting sales within Retail / Restaurants / CPG / Travel /Digital, FI sectors; rolodex of C-Level / EVP / SVP contacts preferred
• Ability to thrive and build robust pipeline with limited lead generation support
• The location of the successful incumbent is flexible and candidates based in Australia, Singapore or more broadly within the APAC region would be considered
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-132457