MasterCard Director, New Payment Flows in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, New Payment Flows
We are looking for a Director – Product Management, New Payment Flows, to drive product strategy and go-to-market execution for Mastercard’s Account-to-Account consumer payment solutions (Pay by Account, Bill Pay, Small Business Invoicing). These solutions leverage a combination of Mastercard’s card and account based technologies, to enable mutiple use cases such as personal payments, retail & bill payments and small business payments.
• Identify account-to-account payment opportunities within the AP region. These are typically markets or payment flows dominated by bank transfers, wallets and other alternative payment methods (i.e. other than cards)
• Be the product subject matter expert for Pay by Account (account based payment solution for consumer retail payments), Mastercard Bill pay (bill presentment, payment and reconciliation platform connecting billers and consumers for seamless bill payment experience), and small business invoicing (platform for small business owners, gig workers etc to present invoices to their consumers and collect payments)
• Market and customer segmentation for these products
• Develop effective customer sales material, train sales teams
• Develop a go-to-market plan, finalize annual performance metrics, develop executive dashboards for product performance and distribution tracking
• Participate in new feature development process with global product development team
• Be the voice of the customer and gather market feedback, and enhance the new feature development cycle
• Pricing strategy for these products
• Cross functional coordination with other relevant products / platforms, customer delivery, pricing, legal / compliance & regulatory, franchise
• Embed Product Management Excellence and consumer insights in all product management activities
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-129765