MasterCard Director Digital Solutions in Singapore
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director Digital Solutions
The Digital Solutions vision is to create a world beyond plastic through a combination of technology and strategic partnerships. We are accelerating transition from card payments to digital payments in all channels and all devices, enabling merchants and digital participants to reach new consumers in ways not possible in the pre-digital world. We are enabling digitally enhanced experiences through the Points of Interaction to deliver secure, relevant and valued commerce in everyday purchase experience. Digital is fundamental in serving non-conventional merchant segments, and in opening doors to partnerships with that help accelerate acceptance.
The Director, Digital Acceptance Product Development and Innovation, will be responsible for the formation and execution of a region-wide strategy for accelerating Mastercard digital acceptance development at physical Points of Interaction. At the same time, the candidate will lead programs that will accelerate the deployment of digital products and experiences within the Points of Interaction. The role includes overseeing products and Go-to-Market plans, setting overall strategy and framework, establishing commercial programs, and leading product integration efforts for strategic projects and initiatives. The position requires leadership, business acumen, market insights as well as strong subject matter expertise in digital payments-related products in order to help deliver digital products and solutions.
• Develop and implement a region-wide go-to-market plan, including product positioning, key benefits, and target customer
• Proactively manage new product / partnership idea pipeline that anticipates and/or responds to merchant, acquirer and eco system stakeholder needs, market trends and competitive threats
• Engage in an interactive dialogue with merchants, acquirers, other eco system stakeholders (i.e. PF’s, ISV, PSP’s) and internal stakeholders to identify needs. This includes meeting with prospective partners, evaluating opportunities, networking with industry leaders, researching references and customers
• Responsible for the design, launch and management of our overall integration approach and framework for product solutions
• Create business cases, implementation, end to end operational and support processes, and product roadmaps for concepts under development
• Manage overall program constructs in certain markets, packaging the findings and enabling regional teams to scale the outcomes
• Work cross functionally across Mastercard with the required teams (e.g., finance, operations, customer delivery and support, product, marketing, account management) to ensure that your product design aligns with PME processes
All About You
• Demonstrated expertise in designing and launching products in the Financial and/or Fintech industry (UX and Design skills a plus).
• Strong understanding of competitive offerings and industry trends; international markets knowledge/experience a plus
• Proven project management, organization, and thought leadership skills with ability to build, lead, and maintain strong, productive teams and working relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, establish priorities and work independently under pressure and with limited supervision
• Superior oral and written communication, problem solving, product documentation, and product development skills
• Excellent ability to communicate complex ideas and solutions to both business and technical audiences
• Strong business acumen coupled with a customer focus and analytical skills
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels and team with internal and external business partners
• Some travel required
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or advanced degree preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-72062