MasterCard Director, Customer Technical Services in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Customer Technical Services
• Provides service support for businesses (B2B) and enterprises (B2E) that have product and service agreements with MasterCard
• Responsible for overall satisfaction and retention of these business customers through knowledge of their core business and products
• Builds long-term customer relationships and ensures timely response and resolution of issues
• Leads operations across a specific product, region and/or customer base for business (B2B) and enterprise (B2E) customers that have product and service agreements with MasterCard
• Develops and implements policies, procedures, support strategies and global governance standards around customer support correspondence to ensure high quality and holistic issue resolution
• Leverages technical expertise and expert-level understanding of MasterCard products/services to support integrations and expansion efforts for supported product, region and/or customer base ensuring that customer 'voice' is prioritized
• Ensures compliance with regulatory procedures, information security requirements and legal policies
• Communicates with and supports customers to build strategic relationships and ensure customer satisfaction and retention
• Defines Key Performance Indicators and oversees reporting on metrics to measure customer service performance and facilitate capacity planning
• Evaluates Global Contact Center performance to identify operational inefficiencies and implements process improvement initiatives
• Perform financial planning, forecasting, and budget tracking; resource and capacity planning for team
• Formally supervises and coaches a large group and/or teams and ensures compliance to goal setting and performance appraisal process
• Helps identify and coach top talent within own teams
• Demonstrated expertise of MasterCard's products/services and successful track record responding to complex technical issues to increase customer satisfaction and retention
• Proven ability to maintain and deliver on service improvement expectations and agreement
• Demonstrated success defining Key Performance Indicators and leveraging metrics to maintain continuous process improvement initiatives
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-114380