MasterCard Director, CPS Business Development in Singapore
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, CPS Business Development
Business Development lead for Mastercard Send XB. Will work with Treasury and Transaction Banking Units across our issuer base.
• Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our Cross Border platform, how it works and the benefits it offers
• Use insight into the account to account cross border payment market and our platform to highlight USP’s to clients.
• Research and identify potential clients, identify decision makers & qualify leads received by the team
• Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets
• Negotiate profitable contracts with banks to meet revenue targets for the business.
• Manage and report against pipeline and sales metrics
• Work with our Implementation Team throughout the on-boarding of new customers, take Commercial lead
• Liaise with the account management team to ensure smooth handling of accounts for the cross border business.
• Represent the business at relevant industry events and evangelize the platform to the market
All about You
• Minimum of 12+ years of business development experience with preference to those with experience in FX Sales with banks and corporates.
• Proven track record of meeting sales targets in business development / new business development
• Revenue attainment – meet targets set out in commission plan
• Outstanding relationship building skills, internally and with clients based on trust and reliability
• Excellent negotiation skills to secure pro
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-71547