MasterCard Director, Consumer Marketing and Communications in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Consumer Marketing and Communications
The Director, Consumer Marketing and Communications, develops a fully integrated strategy for the business. He/She is responsible in marketing of media assets through campaigns, promotions and events, using new and innovative marketing methods for B2C, B2B and B2B2C initiatives. He/She is responsible for the use of integrated channels to attract customers and increase our brand awareness as well as running ongoing initiatives with strategic partners in market like banks, e-communication players, fintechs etc. This person will also oversees marketing, communications and public relations efforts. The marketing director uses analytics to identify suitable channels for targeted customers, and review marketing activities and the return on investment (ROI). builds good relationships with key strategic partners and is able to work within given budgets. also works with key internal partners to ensure alignment with the organization's plans. This person should be customer-centric with good business knowledge, is a strong leader, who is able to speak well and develop a highly competent team of co-workers.
• Manage budgets based on business priorities and analysis of return on investment (ROI).
• Work with appointed agencies on marketing, media and communications.
• Assign budgets to integrated channels and platforms with high returns.
• Determine strategies and actions to promote the company's brand image.
• Determine indicators to track the performance of marketing and media projects and ensure that we are able to maximize the investment for us and our partners
• Develop new ways to engage the community to improve customer experience and loyalty.
• Direct messaging and campaign strategies for media assets and business priorities.
• Guide strategies to promote the use of digital marketing channels.
• Lead the planning of marketing campaign launches for media assets, including media briefs.
• Provide advice in communicating the key messages during events.
• Review customer insights to identify the marketing strategies for media assets.
• Develop and measure social media content and manage our social publishing calendar.
• Develop B2B2C best practices and deliver campaigns with Issuers leveraging Mastercard’s suite of marketing assets.
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field with at least 15 years of work experience
• Experience in managing the marketing function in a Multinational organization preferred
• Proven marketing campaign experience.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail.
• Proven ability to manage budgets.
• Professional and proactive work ethic.
• High competence in project and stakeholder management.
• Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-165283