MasterCard Director, Business Development : Xborder payments – Bank segment in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Business Development : Xborder payments – Bank segment
Director, Business Development –Xborder payments – Bank segment
Grow Mastercard’s Cross border services vertical in Asia Pacific Region. Work with Banks and Financial Institutions to accelerate Mastercard’s cross Border services to consumers and businesses.
• Lead Strategy Development for Cross Border services for Bank Segment in AP
o Landscape analysis of cross border flows in AP
o Market sizing and Deep analysis of use cases to identify pain points and opportunity size
o Stitch together a Product suite that can solve some key pain points of Banks and FIs in their x-border flows in collaboration with global teams.
o Develop Go-To-Market Strategy for Cross border services in AP
o Articulate ideal end state, the areas that require product development and the long-term revenue potential
• Achieve aggressive revenue growth for MA Cross Border services in Bank Segment
o Prospect and contract AP Banks through coordination with product development, internal support teams such as customer delivery, operations and technology, legal, finance and market/geography teams
o Lead Bank partner network expansion for X-border services in AP to achieve revenue acceleration
o Coordinate with Product, in-market teams, Franchise, marketing, data services and Finance to build the Cross-border services vertical in AP
o Play a key role to facilitate financial modeling / business case development for new business opportunities. Execute commercial deals from initial engagements, client negotiations, contract agreement process to implementation
o Lead Early account management
• Build and lead a high achieving Business development team.
• 15+ year work experience in financial services industry. In-depth knowledge and experience in Xborder flows and Transaction banking in AP is Mandatory.
• Experience executing and developing business development strategies in complex environments. Strategy and product management experience preferred but not mandatory.
• Track record in building efficient sales team, achieving business development targets and building strong customer relationships.
• Excellent problem-solving skills with demonstrated track record in introducing new/emerging products and services
• Top tier MBA preferred but not mandatory
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-123302