MasterCard Customer Technical Services Analyst in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Customer Technical Services Analyst
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
RiskRecon is a high growth SaaS organization. We are focused on enabling organizations to dramatically improve their third-party risk management programs. Our automated solution produces analyst-quality, risk-prioritized action plans that enable efficient prioritization of third-party security risks and constructive collaboration with vendors.
In the past 10 to 15 years the entire IT application and outsourcing landscape has changed for most organizations as they shift from on premises software to the “cloud first” strategies. This transformation means that organizations increasingly rely on third-party vendors to protect and secure their sensitive systems and data. Yet these same organizations still rely on manual, once-a-year security questionnaires to evaluate the quality of each vendor’s security practices.
RiskRecon is part of the Mastercard Cyber and Intelligence (C&I) organization with a growing list of brand name customers in a variety of industries.
The Product Support Analyst is responsible for providing functional and technical support to customers and customer vendors. Responsibilities include working client contacts to troubleshoot, document, and resolve technical and business process related problems. The Product Support Analyst works on problems of complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires complete evaluation of various factors. The Product Support Analyst is responsible for engaging with client vendors. Position will be required to advise and provide support on remediation recommendations for identified security vulnerabilities.
● Communicate with customers and resolve related issues via approved support channels.
● Communicate with customer vendors and provide support for security vulnerability resolution and RiskRecon product functionality.
● Understand technical details necessary to identify and assess security risks and recommend mitigating controls.
● Partner with development, delivery operations, and sales to help continuously assess and improve upon the needs of the product.
● Prepare support documentation for the customer base.
● Develop customer and training material on RiskRecon and related processes.
Responsibilities & Performance Measurements
● Serve as the first point of contact via phone, email, chat) for the RiskRecon customer base regarding software and product questions and issues.
● Documenting, researching, tracking, and resolving customer software issues in a timely manner.
● Review customer requests, contact customers, and ensure that all necessary information is obtained.
● Monitor issues in a ticketing/CRM system and escalate urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources according to established operating procedures.
● Continually communicate issue resolution progress to customers and maintain outstanding client relationships.
● Proactively seek out opportunities to improve support, software, and user experiences.
● Devise, maintain, and manage technical documentation for the customer base.
● Manage user forums and facilitate discussion posts.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Experience & Education
Experience may be substituted for education. The opposite also applies.
● Experience in IT, Operations, Customer Support or related fields.
● Experience in information security or third-party vendor risk management.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Field or Related Degree.
A significant level of trust and diplomacy. Work involves extensive personal contact and frequent communication with others. Work may involve motivating, changing behavior, influencing, or training others internally. Fostering sound relationships with external contacts and other entities (companies and/or individuals) is important.
● Excellent problem-solving skills and a talent for identifying creative solutions.
● Solid verbal and written communication skills with a customer-centric attitude.
● Ability to multitask.
● Ability to stick to a set schedule
● Experience using ITSM or CRM applications.
● Plus: Prior experience with MongoDB and AWS.
● Plus: Prior experience supporting software applications.
● Plus: User experience and user experience design.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-158880