MasterCard Consultant, Software Engineering, API in Singapore
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Software Engineering, API
- Mastercard API Platform is a single gateway for our partners to easily access a diverse range of Mastercards open API services
- The team is group of people who are passionate about technology
- The job offers opportunities to build a platform to open services to Mastercard's customers and partners
- The job offers opportunities to create SDKs that simplify the integration for Mastercard's customers and partners
- The job offers opportunities to develop new and experimental services with a innovation focus
- Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
- Have you been in a team of diverse skills and experience?
- Are you passionate about technology and innovation?
- Design, code, document and test components / subsystems to a world class standard in an agile way
- Be solution oriented & find and implement the best fit solutions to address the requirements on time
- Work independently with teamwork spirit; Ensure actions aligned with Group / Company strategy
- Participate in architectural decisions
- Share knowledge of various technologies to other team members; Mentor junior developers
All About You
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- Mobile (iOS, Android, J2ME, JavaCard, etc)
- Backend (Java/2JEE, Grails, Spring, Hibernate, Node, etc)
- Database (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, etc)
- Substantial working experience in the related field
Desirable or additional capabilities
- High energy, can-do attitude, strong desire to succeed
- Strong analytical and skills
- Strong communication skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition ID: R-66166