MasterCard Business Development Rep - BDR APAC in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Business Development Rep - BDR APAC
As we embark on our next phase of growth, we are seeking a Senior Business Development Representative to serve as a founding member and assist in the creation and development of our team of sales/business development representatives. This team will be made up of driven individuals, early in their careers and seeking a career path in sales and/or leadership within our company. The Sales/Business Development team is one of the first interactions our prospective customers have with Ekata and the SDR/BDR program will be a key driver of our ongoing success. If you have proven success overachieving your KPI’s and goals as an SDR or BDR, a desire to help build the team and enact scalable processes, as well as have a passion for coaching, mentoring, and inspiring people, this is the role for you! Outbound Business Development Representative at Ekata will run highly targeted prospecting campaigns at assigned targeted and named accounts. This group is a highly operational team that proactively calls into net-new and existing accounts and educates those who have never heard of Ekata about how they can innovate their identity verification and fraud prevention strategy.
• Be a founding member of our outbound Business Development team. Assist leadership as we hire, train, retain, and promote the future AEs & leaders of Ekata.
• Help build predictable, scalable, repeatable, and effective outbound prospecting playbooks to help drive our growth as an organization.
• Fuel the pipeline growth of Ekata in North America by finding qualified opportunities over the phone, email, and social interaction.
These three objectives are crucial in scaling the sales organization and providing a predictable revenue and profit stream.
In this role You will:
• Research targeted accounts and execute outbound playbooks at scale, setting up qualified new business opportunities for our Enterprise and Strategic Account Executives.
• Strategically and creatively map target accounts, finding the best way into the organization while securing executive and project sponsorship.
• Help create, improve and oversee usage of standard playbooks and outreach cadences developing a set of best practices and techniques
• Use data to identify and make improvements in process, efficiency, enablement, and productivity.
• Track and communicate weekly goals to team and leadership to drive consistent performance week over week.
• Deliver on meetings set and opportunities generated, as well as report on all weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPIs and performance.
• Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive new business development growth and operational excellence.
• Mentor and coach junior members of the SDR/BDR team, assisting them in their personal career growth and skills development
• Achieve quarterly and annual pipeline and revenue targets.
• Work with marketing and sales ops to ensure thorough follow up on leads.
• Work closely with sales managers and account executives to ensure proper alignment on opportunity quality, and follow-up on handoffs.
• Maintain impeccable data quality and Salesforce CRM hygiene
• Have a maniacal focus on outcomes and impact. Closely monitor metrics – everything from dials per day, conversion rates to opportunities, hand-off to sales, and close rates – with the aim to increase BDR productivity, contribution to pipeline, and bookings.
All About You:
• Proven track record of success – demonstrable experience as an SDR/BDR with phone experience for at least two years with clear goals and KPI achievement for a sales organization.
• Builder mentality- ability and interest in developing new processes while serving as a founding member of the team
• Strategic thinker – able to research and understand the ideal Ekata client profile and become an expert on Ekata’s competitive landscape.
• Team player – you inspire others around you through your effort and ability to play a team game. At Ekata sales is a team sport with collaboration required across many departments
• Data-driven – you are driven by numbers and are constantly finding ways to improve productivity, efficiency, and contribution to the business
• Natural leader – you have a passion for mentoring and coaching a team to success, inspire confidence, and lead by example.
• Results-driven work ethic with measurable results in fast-paced environments.
• 2+ years in a fast-growing startup SaaS environment desired.
• Experience using Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Gong/Chorus and other prospecting tools
• Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements.
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-164199