MasterCard Business Analyst, Product Operations: Loyalty Solutions - SEA in Singapore
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Business Analyst, Product Operations: Loyalty Solutions - SEA
• The Loyalty Solutions Product Operations team has two key functions – to ensure operational excellence in BAU operations and to manage the Strategic Programs Office which manages key initiatives or programs in region end to end.
• This team reports directly into the Loyalty Solutions Lead for Asia Pacific
• The Business Analyst position will report into the Product Operations Lead and will work across both the Strategic Programs Office and Product Operations to ensure we are thinking through the process end-to-end in terms of key Loyalty initiatives in region
• The Business Analyst will also work with the Product Operations team to ensure all existing operational processes are clearly documented and call out gaps / risks with mitigation plans.
• Finally, the Business Analyst will work closely with the Product Operations Lead to document strategic initiatives within the team.
• Do you have strong documentation skills and have the ability to map out processes?
• Do you have strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into project requirements?
• Are you able to work effectively within a complex and matrixed team environment?
• Document new and existing operational / support processes working with global, regional and divisional stakeholders to gather data
• Highlight risks & gaps in existing processes and proposing changes to help reengineer and streamline them
• Be part of a project team helping to pull together all requirements throughout the life of the strategic program
• Work closely with the Product Operations Lead to document several strategic initiatives to transform the team according to the changing business needs.
• Gather data and create presentations for internal and external stakeholders incl. Senior Management as and when required
All About You
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Above average knowledge of Microsoft Visio, Word, PowerPoint and Excel to create concise but comprehensive documents
• Experience mapping processes and the ability to reengineer them as required
• Ability to work autonomously and proactively while liaising with multiple stakeholders
• Technology savvy having worked with system / platform deployments
• Experience working on large projects involving multiple stakeholders across various geographies
• In depth understanding of the various project management methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
• Ability to work in a complex matrixed environment
• Having worked in an operations team will be a plus
• Having a growth mindset with the desire to take on new challenges as they arise
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-84140