MasterCard Associate Managing Consultant - Motion Graphics Designer/Videographer in Singapore
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Associate Managing Consultant - Motion Graphics Designer/Videographer
Mastercard is a technology company in the global payments business.
We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry's most passionate, motivated and engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
Mastercard is looking for brilliant and Motion Graphics Designer / Videographer to join its customer facing global R&D / innovation services team – Labs as a Service.
Labs as a Service is a rapid prototyping and innovation design services team, working with Mastercard’s global customer base.
In this role, you will be a key member of a highly agile team of engineers, working to build product prototypes and pilots, in collaboration with global brands in commerce.
This is an opportunity to become part of a world class engineering team, dynamically solving real world customer problems to deliver transformational product and service solutions.
Ask yourself :
• Are you talented Motion Graphics Designer / Videographer who excels at delivering innovative and fun
• Do you enjoy working in a fast paced team delivering product prototypes?
• Do you embrace new technologies and staying ahead of the design curve?
• Do you have a passion for product design and technology innovation, a high energy, can-do
and strong sense of ownership /desire to succeed?
• Develop concepts, storyboards and final video for new product concepts.
• Be part of product innovation sprints with clients and be a key part of the team in building
pitch presentations, advertorial videos, prototypes and pilots.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
• Ensure all projects are completed on time and to world class standards.
All About You
• Motion Graphics Design / Videography
• Fluency with a variety of motion graphics and video editing tools and software such as Adobe
Premier, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Motion, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
• Ability and skills to capture snippets of footage and be able to edit/render it into a cohesive
• Ability to write scripts for voiceovers
• Drawing and visualization skills for storyboard / shot lists.
• Flexibility and good listening skills
• Technical acumen to be able to operate, configure, set up. Working with video file formats,
audio, lighting, or other production equipment
• Understanding of post-production techniques
• Creativity and attention to detail
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
• Ability to manage their time in assigned projects efficiently & effectively
• Experience in UX/UI and product design, wire-framing, product prototyping, visual design is a
• Experience in User Centered Design/Design Thinking and Interaction Design is a plus
• Camera knowledge and shooting skills desirable
Travel : Will require regional travel across Asia and occasionally globally
Work Location : Singpaore
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-99091