MasterCard Associate Analyst, Mastercard Launch: A Graduate Program - Communications 2020 in Singapore
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Associate Analyst, Mastercard Launch: A Graduate Program - Communications 2020
The Mastercard Launch program is aimed at early career talent, to help you develop skills and gain cross-functional work experience. Over a period of 18 months, Launch participants will be assigned to the Communications business unit to learn and develop skills, and gain valuable on the job experience, and rotate for a duration of 2 x 9 months each for a total of 18 months.
The Asia Pacific Communications department, based in Singapore, oversees and manages all aspects of communication across the region, including public and employee relations, reputation management, thought leadership, and crisis communication. In support of the overall business goals, the team sets the strategic communications agenda and drives its execution across all markets, in collaboration with local business units.
The candidate would provide creative and administrative support to the Asia Pacific communications team. The candidate will gain exposure in the planning and execution of strategic communication strategies and activities, collaborating across other lines of businesses in Mastercard and with external agencies, in the delivery of integrated communications initiatives across Asia Pacific.
• Support the Asia Pacific communications team in fulfilling business objectives.
• Provide administration and coordination support to the regional team with a focus on social & digital initiatives.
• Liaising with different lines of business to learn and identify opportunities for supporting the broader business objectives through effective communication.
• Provide logistical support and managing of events, such as media tours/conferences/showcases/town halls, brainstorming sessions, and communications/campaign reviews.
All about you - Education, Qualifications and Experience
• Graduating seniors - Class of 2020
• Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree (Majoring in Communications or similar)
• Minimum overall GPA of 3.5 strongly recommended
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Possesses good interpersonal skills with a high level of enthusiasm in collaborating in cross functional teams.
• The ability to communicate a compelling story by writing creative and social posts, statements and various scripts.
• Project and time management skills
• Highly self-motivated with a strong passion for retail and marketing
• Hands-on, organized, able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-92112