MasterCard APAC Marketing Analyst, B2B in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
APAC Marketing Analyst, B2B
AP Product Marketing is part of AP B2B Marketing. It aims to:
• Be the resident marketing expert for all our suite of products & solution. Leverage market intelligence & insights about payment usage trends and competing products to identify new opportunities.
• Collaborate with product team to design and develop sales enablement materials & compelling sales tools for sales team to leverage & sell.
• Explore creative and relevant way to communicate Mastercard’s product story.
• Support all go-to-market product launch to create awareness & drive adoption & usage. Partner with Research team to provide insights into design of product & features to that will create differentiation for end users.
• Distribution of all marketing content (product and merchant content) via marketing owned platforms for easy access.
AP Product marketing works closely with all stakeholders in the Product & Marketing organization at Global/Division/Country level. We also partner and leverage appointed agencies to deliver successful outcomes aligned to our objectives.
Information on Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive a confident and conversant sales force
• Develop a broad understanding of Mastercard’s business through close partnership with Product & Services leads & translating this into compelling product story in the form of sales enablement materials. Such materials can take a variety of creative format including interactive tool, powerpoint deck, videos & demo.
• Day-to-day lead overseeing the maintenance and re-certification of 400+ sales materials on our internal Product & Sales Center to ensure that all materials are up to date (content and branding) and relevant for the sales team to leverage
- Build awareness of Mastercard as a forward-thinking paytech company beyond cards
• Input to B2B narrative that position Mastercard as a credible organization beyond card solution.
• Pilot lead generation campaigns for Mastercard’s new and existing B2B solutions, including all core, digital & fintech product & solution.
• Support externally sponsored & internally curated customers events and exhibitions to showcase products/solutions & customers engagement
- Drive usage of Mastercard products with partners
• Develop B2B2C toolkits for key Mastercard Products & Services, that will enable partners with the assets they need, to drive usage of our solutions
• Identify and support regional opportunities for Mastercard sonic branding at check out. Be the subject matter expert for AP region to provide support for local implementation as well as the key focal contact with global team.
- Enhancement and management of marketing owned platforms supporting external partners.
• Own the platforms end to end
• Review of platform from a customer user journey perspective to ensure optimal customer experience – recommend and execute enhancements as needed
• Drive usage to platforms
• Successful delivery of compelling sales enablement materials.
• Manage agencies to efficiently deliver sales enablement materials that are on strategy & in a timely manner and to budget.
• Execute and deliver lead generation programs.
• Manage operation of Marketing owned platform to increase usage by 10% YoY
• Achieve region’s target for sonic at check out
• University degree
• 5 years experience in working for or dealing with advertising / media / digital marketing agency
• Good project management skills. Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects concurrently
• Good team player and relationship management skills.
• Strong influencing & negotiation skills as this role requires working through others to deliver.
• Ability to work independently
• Resourceful with good analytical skills
• Proficient in creating reports and presentations
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), internet and other computer software/applications
• Experience with B2B marketing and/or payments industry will be an advantage
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-138736