MasterCard AP Risk Program Lead in Singapore
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
AP Risk Program Lead
• Provide business risk management analysis, program management, coordination, and oversight of business risk across the Asia Pacific region;
• Drive, identify and facilitate the mitigation of business risks (e.g., strategic, operational, legal/ regulatory, brand/ reputation) for the Asia Pacific (AP) region.
The RPL is responsible for implementing strategies and regional business risk policies and procedures to manage business risks and to drive sound risk management best practices and governance across the AP region;
• Collaborate closely with regional business owners and functional owners to effectively manage emerging threats and risks to the businesses
• Drives and implements cross-functional initiatives to deliver risk management objectives
Lead and manage regular Business Risk Control Committee (BRCC) meetings to key business risk issues across the region;
• Liaises with business partners to document best practices for risk processes and continuous improvement activities;
• Track outstanding risks issues and action ownership to ensure timely closure of business risk issues;
• Ensure appropriate ownership, timely formalization and governance of business risks;
• Align with global Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) policies and objectives to ensure consistency in the management and reporting of risks.
• At least 10 years of risk management or related experience;
• Ability to manage complex and regional risk management function;
• Proven track record in managing the resolution of critical business issues and/or incidents;
• Working knowledge of leading industry risk management standard like ISO31000 and regional central banks’ risk management frameworks;
• Team player and ability to work collaboratively with different stakeholders across a matric organization to drive consensus and results;
• Good and effective communicator.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-85696