MasterCard Analyst, Marketing in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Mastercard Data & Services encompasses Mastercard's offerings beyond the transaction, providing customers across industries and geographies with a tailored portfolio of solutions to address their business pain points.
Centred on data-driven technologies and innovation, these solutions include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business experimentation through Test & Learn®, and data-driven information and risk management services. With compelling offerings for financial institutions, retailers, telecommunications organizations, travel companies and more, our solutions enable end-to-end problem solving and add value to our customers.
The Data & Services Marketing team is focused on driving revenue growth through customer acquisition and retention by creating B2B thought leadership content, as well as building and executing global and regional multi-channel campaigns. This includes creation of in-depth white papers and reports as well as blog posts, planning and execution of global and regional B2B events, digital campaign design and execution, local campaign implementation and optimization, creation of sales materials (such as product narratives, case studies), and leads management. This role is specifically focused on supporting multiple markets in the Asia Pacific region including Japan, curating regionally relevant content, and deploying campaigns in-market to drive Data & Services growth.
Analysts (Senior Marketing Executives) on the D&S Marketing team take an active role across these areas, including: shaping marketing strategy by region and industry in conjunction with sales and product leadership, designing and executing end-to-end campaigns, measuring impact of marketing activities, and planning customer-facing events.
• Contributes to regional marketing strategy and executes in-market campaigns including thought leadership and sales materials development and localization, digital advertising campaigns, and in-person and virtual events/ webinars
• Consistently communicates with stakeholders in the Asia Pacific region to identify business priorities to inform marketing activities
• Support the development of thought leadership and sales narratives (with subject matter experts) for brand positioning, sales enablement, and lead generation marketing programs
• Localize global content, including facilitating/reviewing translated materials, to ensure content relevance for use in markets across Asia Pacific including Japan
• Analyzes campaign performance using specified measures and evaluation metrics and consistently communicates outcomes to stakeholders
• Effectively partners with third parties (e.g., marketing agencies, translation agencies, event organizers, etc.) and internal partners to drive desired outcomes
What makes the position great?
• Opportunity to make a tangible impact at a successful organization like Mastercard within a fast-growing and innovative business unit: Data & Services
• Ability to contribute to strategic decisions, such as how to position a solution or go after an industry
• Collaboration with exceptional peers and senior leaders who are passionate about what they do
• Gain experience communicating with senior business leaders
• Flexibility to work on many new, challenging, and rapidly moving projects
All About You:
• Understanding of B2B marketing and business development strategies
• 1-3 years of experience in B2B marketing role
• Additional third language such as Japanese, Korean, Chinese will be a bonus to liaise with internal and external clients.
• Bachelor’s degree from leading university
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working in a matrix organization
• Experience with Pardot and Salesforce.com are a plus
• Inquisitive, with an aptitude for analytical and quantitative problem solving
• Ability to solve business case questions and demonstrates business aptitude
• Highly motivated, self-directed, and hard-working professional with desire to own projects from start to finish
• Strong drive and interest in increasing responsibility, leadership, and professional growth
• Excited to contribute to a growing, fast moving, and highly collaborative team with a ‘make-it-happen’ attitude
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-129196