MasterCard 2022 Mastercard Launch, Associate Analyst, Business Development in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
2022 Mastercard Launch, Associate Analyst, Business Development
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Mastercard Launch program is aimed at early career talent, to help you develop skills and gain cross-functional work experience. Over a period of 18 months, Launch participants will be assigned to a business unit, learn and develop skills, and gain valuable on the job experience.
• Partner cooperatively in a team environment to support evolution of a wide array of programs across Mastercard business
• Liaise with global customer base to identify opportunities to improve current programs and develop understanding of customer needs
• Support larger team functions related to ensuring customer compliance with Mastercard standards
• Will work with analytic insights and tools to facilitate compliance, investigative, and reporting initiatives
• Perform project management duties, creating and documenting processes, developing timelines, managing compliance cases, supporting risk mitigation for our third parties
• Communicate across key stakeholders to out into place action plans to address vulnerabilities and weaknesses
• Interface with customers, both internal and external, to effectively communicate and educate on program rules, procedures and best practices
• Perform desktop research to identify regional or global trends and develop key performance metrics and reporting
• Assist with ad hoc requests, participate in special projects as required, and provide cross-functional support as needed
All About You:
• Analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills
• Strategic thinker with ability to derive and translate data analytics to meet business goals
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Project management skills, highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Must be able to work independently in developing and mapping out solutions
• Must be able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, handle multiple tasks, consistently meet established deadlines, and deliver exceptional results
• Expert PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access; programming and coding ability a plus
• Experience with Tableau, Domo, or other comparable business intelligence tools
• Understanding of risk management disciplines
Application end date: Thursday 30th September 2021
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-135083