MasterCard 2021 Mastercard Launch, Associate Analyst, Technology Account Management in Singapore
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
2021 Mastercard Launch, Associate Analyst, Technology Account Management
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Mastercard Launch program is aimed at early career talent, to help you develop skills and gain cross-functional work experience. Over a period of 18 months, Launch participants will be assigned to a business unit, learn and develop skills, and gain valuable on the job experience. Successful candidates will be assigned to a business unit within International Markets and rotate for a duration of 2 x 9 months each for a total of 18 months.
Technology Account Management
The role will provide opportunities to be involved in the following projects:
• Contribute in creating best practices, lessons learned and sharing knowledge across the team
• Understand Mastercard core systems and operational processes and relevant products
• Support implementation of products and/or services, including researching and responding to customer queries
• Creating and managing team knowledge repository
• Support in creating and maintaining team dashboards
• Assisting Technology Account Management in analyzing data to support operational/business reviews with Customers
• Supporting researching issues, managing a project
• Getting involved in customer conversations in real situations (projects/ operational matters/ issue resolution)
• The role inherently requires developing a strong understanding of core business of Mastercard and will entail interacting with Mastercard teams, platforms/systems and processes.
All about you:
• Graduating seniors - Class of 2021
• Students pursuing a Masters/bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome to apply)
Interest in both technology and business
• Ability to learn and is self-driven
• Able to learn on the job while making a useful contribution to the team
• Enjoys problem solving and analyzing data
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Well organized and structured
Experience and Skills required:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work on a team and independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Attention to detail
• English required
• Additional languages a plus
Application end date will be on: October 31, 2020
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-113818