MasterCard Director, Issuer Account Management in Canada
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Issuer Account Management
• Reports to the Vice-President, Issuer Account Management.
• Responsibilities focus on the delivery of customized payment solutions and comprehensive consulting support, while leveraging Mastercard’s strong brand and technology platforms to deliver bottom line results to our strategic partners. This includes optimizing existing business and growing net new business through partnering on key initiatives and selling value added services
• Main responsibility is to lead and manage existing customer relationships and by using a consultative selling approach, to work at identifying and delivering mutually beneficial opportunities
• Lead and deliver all activities related to strategic sales planning and customer engagement:
o Sales Strategy development, engagement map, opportunity/pipeline management and delivery
o Analysis of customer profitability, identification of portfolio optimization opportunities, planning/forecasting
o Deliver against share, sales and revenue targets
• Adopt a consultative approach by providing industry as well as Mastercard insights
• Work collectively and creatively within Mastercard to architect solutions that are in alignment with customer needs
• Negotiate, execute and manage the customer contract agreement process, ensuring linkage of resources and information sharing
• Work closely with diverse teams, both at Mastercard and at customer, to achieve revenue targets and deliver tangible results to client and Mastercard
All About You:
• In depth experience in Sales and Relationship Management, ideally in the payments/financial services industry
• Excellent strategic thinking, consultative and analytical skills
• A proven track record in problem-solving and creating solutions that increase revenue
• Technical fluency: knowledgeable and comfortable with Technology solutions, able to discuss trends and simplify technology concepts
• Experienced in planning, managing and closing complex, competitive sales efforts
• Ability to manage and grow internal and external cross functional relationships and partnerships
• Position based in Montreal – must be fluent in both French and English (verbal and written)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-118002