MasterCard Associate Analyst- Business Development in Bahrain
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Analyst- Business Development
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments sector. We power payments and provide products and services for individuals and industries all around the world. Our people, technology, data and brand provide the capabilities that drive our success. We believe in connecting people to priceless possibilities.
As a company, we know that our success is driven by the skills, experience, integrity and mindset of the talent we hire. By building an inclusive, world-class culture, our employees have once-in-a-career opportunities to be a part of teams that have a greater impact on our community and our world. We invite you to join our team to find out how you too can start something priceless.
The Sales and Business Development team is looking for a Relationship Manager, to cover the Bahrain region. The candidate will be part of the “Mastercard Cross Border Services” sales team and will demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills and maintain strong relationships with our Clients to boost sales and profits in the long run.
In the last 5 years, Mastercard has established partnerships with six major Exchanges and a Bank active in the cross-border payments. We are looking to scale those partnerships and to establish more.
The candidate will ensure that “Mastercard Cross Border Services” products strategy is implemented in close alignment to market objectives and preserve trusting relationships with the clients, in order to achieve the set goals.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
• Meet the volume and revenue objectives for MasterCard Cross Border Services in Bahrain by shaping and aligning the product to the go-to-market strategy.
• Partner with global and regional product teams to understand product capabilities, provide inputs to ensure market needs are addressed, synergize with other initiatives and ensure ongoing coordination for smooth operation of the product in market
• Understand Client needs, and co-ordinate with Teams to address them.
• Engage Marketing, Communications and other colleagues to support the successful launch of products and ensure optimum visibility and utilization of budgets and investments on the product
• Visit Client Branches regularly and resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively.
• Gain solid knowledge of local competitors, and Identify key staff in client branches to cultivate profitable relationships.
• Supporting and developing strong internal relationships within Mastercard to enable all team members to achieve their business goals and differentiate “Mastercard Cross Border Services” products from the competition.
All About You:
Qualifications and Experience
• Proven 5 years of experience in remittances with banks or other financial institutions.
• A keen understanding of cross border payments, and correspondent banking for B2B and P2P payments is a definite plus.
• Exposure to cash pay-outs, Mobile payments and Bank deposits is desirable
• Experience as in handling customer complaints for remittance payments is desirable.
• Bahrain based candidates preferred with a good knowledge of the demographics and Exchange Houses.
Skills and Competencies
• Strong product and problem-solving acumen
• Knowledge of CRM practices, good communication skills
• Team player, comfortable working in a large matrix organization, build consensus and determined to get things done in time
• Comfortable working in a dynamic environment where rapid or sudden changes are not unusual
• Fluent in English, knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage.
• Driving License is preferred.
• Based in Bahrain.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-137345