MasterCard Manager, Fraud Standards Product Development in Virginia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Fraud Standards Product Development
Manager, Fraud Standards
The Mastercard Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (C&I) team develops and delivers world-class risk, security products and services for Mastercard customers across the globe. As part of this organization, the Fraud Intelligence & Strategy Team (FIS) is responsible for:
• Providing fraud analytics and insights to Mastercard and its global customers
• Maintenance and development of existing and new fraud reporting Standards
• Developing new products to help all participants in the payment system prevent fraud
The Manager, Fraud Standards within Fraud Intelligence and Strategy will be responsible to:
• Work collaboratively with the VP, Fraud Intelligence & Strategy to develop and enhance Mastercard fraud reporting Standards to ensure they reflect evolving innovations, risks, and stakeholders in the payments ecosystem
• Leverage experience applying, interpreting, and/or assessing various industry standards, regulations, and technical specifications to develop solutions that will reward behaviors that reduce fraud on the Mastercard network
• Strengthen the project management framework to drive the execution of our Fraud Standards roadmap
• Drive the design and implementation of new fraud reporting requirements
• Partner cross functionally with internal stakeholders on changes to Standards to address feedback and prioritization and ensure seamless integration
• Develop and implement a risk assessment process to evaluate new products for potential risk and fraud concerns
• Manage the end to end process for changes to Standards, e.g., ideation and planning, data analysis, stakeholder feedback, business case development, etc.
All about you
• Prior risk management experience
• Strong project management, problem solving, and planning skills
• Proven ability to multi-task and succeed in dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
• Ability to think outside the box and solve for the unknown
• Articulate and highly effective communicator
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence at all levels
• Passion around risk and fraud
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-123868