MasterCard Senior Integration Engineer in Vancouver, Canada
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Integration Engineer
Mastercard’s Enterprise Security Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for customers across the globe. At NuData, we offer a real-time product that analyzes user activity to detect and mitigate industrial-scale attacks from hackers on user logins, account creation, purchases and other transactional placements. We solve real world security challenges and mitigate threats for some of the largest technology, eCommerce, and financial institutions in the world, including members in the top 5 of the Fortune 500.
As a Senior Integration Engineer, you will take on a key role in bringing our clients through the onboarding process, providing documentation, guidance, proposals and other activities needed to complete integration and successfully deliver on projects. You will rely on your technical background as well as customer facing skills to manage the integrations. Internally, you will be working with integration engineers, developers, technical relationship managers and analysts at NuData. This role is a Post-Sales role; it does not involve a sales function. This is a full-time position, with limited travel required post-Covid.
• Are you comfortable joining calls or meetings, quickly learning the essentials of what our clients are trying to accomplish, navigate the social and technical challenges and plot out clear solutions?
• Do you have experience in owning the documentation, proposal writing, integration guides, solution documents and writing or communication tasks?
• Are you technically adept at troubleshooting and debugging front-end and back-end applications?
All About You
• Effective communication skills. Ability to take complex topics and break them down for a range of stakeholders from any background;
• Strong problem-solving skills. Ability to quickly identify root concerns and address them;
• Demonstrated ability and success in a technology-oriented role (familiarity with front-end and back-end technologies)
• Previous experience (in any capacity) helping others understand problems, understanding the bigger picture, and influencing their decisions in a way that helps them arrive at their goals;
• Prior experience as a developer in web development contexts
• Experience or familiarity with native mobile environments
• Knowledge of eCommerce, Financial and Software as a Service (SaaS) industries
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-141359