MasterCard Scrum Master, Decision Management Program in Vancouver, Canada
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Scrum Master, Decision Management Program
Senior Project Manager, Project Management - Decision Management Program
• The Decision Management program enables intelligent decision based products through streaming analytics with the ability to govern these decisions and manage their outcomes with business agility.
• This program leverages business rules & AI engines, a streaming big data cluster, an in memory data grids, APIs, & UIs to deliver real time decisions at global scale
• This person will be responsible for mentoring the team as well as stay hands on.
We are looking for a Scrum Master/Project Manager to join our DMP team in Vancouver office.
• Are you a collaborator capable of communicating effectively with Business and IT stakeholders across all organizational levels?
• Are you an innovator who embraces, adopts, and studies the latest technology to solve challenging business problems?
• Facilitates scrum ceremonies (Daily Stand-Up, Sprint Planning, Grooming, Retrospectives, and Demo’s) within each sprint.
• Acts as a leader ensuring the development teams blocking issues are resolved with a sense of urgency.
• Enables the team to self-organize and helps enforce accountability of the team agreement.
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
• Facilitates discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Facilitates getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience as a scrum master managing multiple teams.
• Extensive experience leveraging agile tools (JIRA, Rally) to facilitate agile ceremonies.
• Experience with agile reporting metrics.
• Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Display high degree of initiative & self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
• Experience in facilitating Agile workshops geared toward features definition and prioritization.
• Payment industry knowledge
What we offer in return includes a beautiful view of the North Shore mountains, coffee that doesn’t stink, and colleagues that are as brilliant as they are likeable. We do cool things as a team like playing foosball and monthly craft beer tastings. Don’t forget the competitive salary, extended health benefits, flex-time schedules, and encouragement and support for professional development. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-106711