MasterCard Project Manager, NuData Customer Success in Vancouver, Canada
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Project Manager, NuData Customer Success
Mastercard’s Cyber & Intelligence Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for customers across the globe. At NuData, we offer a real-time product that analyzes user activity to detect and mitigate industrial-scale attacks from hackers on user logins, account creation, purchases and other transactional placements. We solve real world security challenges and mitigate threats for some of the largest technology, eCommerce, and financial institutions in the world, including members in the top 5 of the Fortune 500.
The NuData Customer Success team is seeking a project manager to manage the delivery and execution of client related deliverables and projects. As part of the Customer Success team you will collaborate with other project managers to secure resources, manage timelines and assist with artifact delivery. You'll also be responsible for the creation, maintenance and execution of gating processes within our client lifecycle and managing the delivery of key business artifacts such as SOWs and Proposals.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
• Manage and coordinate client deliverables across multiple project teams
• Identify and ensure the timely delivery of project dependencies for clients
• Ensure that client integration artifacts are created and completed
• Work across the Customer Success teams to manage onboarding activities
• Maintain project statuses and onboarding schedules
• Assist with executing and improving client delivery processes
• Manage and assist with the creation of SOWs and Proposals
All About You
• Exceptional written and verbal communication, time management, and planning skills
• Extensive practical experience planning, organizing, and monitoring multiple projects simultaneously
• Familiarity working in an agile environment with JIRA and Confluence
• Ability to work with technical topics and discuss them at a product level
• Experience managing expectations across internal and external stakeholders
• Basic knowledge of eCommerce, Financial and Software as a Service (SaaS) environments
• Conceptual understanding of information technology, information security and other topics
• Experience working in a client delivery environment
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-100405