MasterCard Manager, Customer Success – NuData Client Services in Vancouver, Canada
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Customer Success – NuData Client Services
• This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy working in a technical capacity while focusing on business
outcomes within a sales and subject matter expert function.
• Responsible for the program and project management and timely delivery of products and services to customers
• Acts as focal point for customer support issues and for internal technology issues which need to be
addressed to the market
• You'll bring in technical and industry experience to help our sales team win deals, be the Digital Devices and IoT NuData subject matter expert for the region and drive further adoption with existing clients.
• Partners with the sales teams and GP&S to ensure clear and required solution definition for the client with a proposed implementation plan
• Acts as the knowledge expert on the market technology infrastructure for all stakeholders
• Supports release management process towards clients for technology updates
• Leads customer delivery projects in assigned market to ensure the achievement of project objectives, on-time delivery and revenue goals are met
• Oversees resolution of day-to-day technical/business operational issues
• Notifies customer accounts of product enhancement releases that changes services or enhances functionalities
• Performs account training and/or retraining functions
• Regularly contacts accounts to check if their support needs are met and no open issues remain
• Improves product offerings by communicating customer feedback to Product Management and Engineering
• Identifies customer needs and arranges for training and communication of enhancements
• Supports negotiation and execution of business agreement process
• Ensures customer's compliance with all MasterCard technology enhancements
• Work closely with the regional Mastercard Sales Leads to provide technical and subject matter expertise during the sales process including; delivering technical & sales presentations, assist the sales team with determining product fit, and work with prospective clients and the Mastercard Sales team to gather and understand technical requirements during the sales process.
• Represent the voice of the customer; Ensure the company provides client-minded products and services that meet the needs expressed by the markets
• Provide regional oversight and additionally collaborate with global partners.
• Explore regional new verticals and opportunities where we may have uncharted territories to partner
with additional clients. All About You
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate with different levels of staff including computer engineering,
network engineering, project management, business, C-level both internally and externally.
• Influential and passionately focused on customer success, solving challenges and driving opportunities.
• Real world experience with SaaS based web/mobile risk or payment platforms.
• Ability to quickly adapt to a client situation to capitalize on an opportunity to drive a sale.
• Extensive experience with account management, technical sales or technical implementation across all of MCI's product/service offerings
• Track record and success in technical implementation for complex customer accounts across multiple
• Expertise in credit and debit card operations with emphasis on authorizations, clearing, settlement and fraud
• Experience supervising and coaching a team to serve complex client accounts
• This is a permanent, full-time position, with up to 30% of regional travel required, when applicable .
• Previous experience in the security, finance, or e-commerce industries
• Previous relationship management or technical business development experience
• Understanding of SaaS based technologies
• Proficiency in any languages relevant to the region
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-132737