MasterCard Lead, Software Development Engineer in Test - Decision Management Program in Vancouver, Canada
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Lead, Software Development Engineer in Test - Decision Management Program
Internally this position is referred as - Lead, Software Development Engineer in Test - Decision Management Program
• The Decision Management program enables intelligent decision based products through streaming analytics with the ability to govern these decisions and manage their outcomes with business agility.
• This program leverages business rules & AI engines, a streaming big data cluster, an in memory data grids, APIs, & UIs to deliver real time decisions at global scale
• This person will be responsible for mentoring the team as well as stay hands on.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Test(Team Lead) to join our DMP team in Vancouver office.
• Are you a strong technical programmer in Test with experience mentoring a team?
• Are you passionate about making a difference in this world?
• Do you want to be part of a team which helps prevent fraud on every mastercard transaction in this world?
• Develop and enhance automated testing framework using Java and selenium.
• Develop automated tests using Selenium with web driver.
• Mentor junior testers on the team.
• Write and run test cases for DMP applications.
• Analyze requirements, work closely with platform architects to create comprehensive test cases.
• Report thorough bug reports and enhancements in ALM.
• Work with development team in order resolve bugs and product enhancements
• Provide detailed testing reports.
• Strong programming skills with deep knowledge of Java.
• Experience with Selenium and Web Driver.
• Good knowledge of SQL and experience working with Oracle.
• Experience working with high performance applications.
• Good problem diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage multiple tasks within the constraints and timelines determined by business needs.
• Experience mentoring a team.
• Experience with IBM ILOG/ODM and Pivotal Gemfire Grid.
• Experience in doing performance testing in high performance environments.
• Experience working with Rally, Confluence etc.
• BS in computer science or a related field preferred.
What we offer in return includes a beautiful view of the North Shore mountains, coffee that doesn’t stink, and colleagues that are as brilliant as they are likeable. We do cool things as a team including monthly craft beer tastings. Don’t forget the competitive salary, extended health benefits, flex-time schedules, and encouragement and support for professional development. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-106728