MasterCard Integration Engineer - NuData Security in Vancouver, Canada
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Integration Engineer - NuData Security
Internally, this role is referred to as Senior Engineer, Software Engineering.
Mastercard’s Cyber & Intelligence Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for customers across the globe. At NuData, we offer a real-time product that analyzes user activity to detect and mitigate industrial-scale attacks from hackers on user logins, account creation, purchases and other transactional placements. We solve real world security challenges and mitigate threats for some of the largest technology, eCommerce, and financial institutions in the world, including members in the top 5 of the Fortune 500.
This is a multifaceted, customer-centric role which is ideal for candidates who are comfortable interacting with customers, leading sophisticated integration projects, writing code, and solving technical challenges. While working to complete integrations and onboarding customers, you’ll also bring the vision of what our product can do and how it meets customer needs to the teams you interact with. You’ll leverage relationships and product knowledge to help customers maximize value and success.
• Are you comfortable joining calls or meetings, quickly learning the essentials of what customers are trying to accomplish, and bridging the gap between tech and business?
• Do you enjoy a fast paced, challenging environment, focused on supporting outcomes across a variety of projects?
• Do you have a customer-centric, support oriented mindset?
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders across business and technology levels.
• Ensure that integration criteria are aligned with the customer's business and success objectives.
• Own the technical customer relationship throughout the on-boarding and product implementation cycle.
• Lead customers through development, QA, and deployment; assisting customers with product implementation, troubleshooting, and debugging.
• Maintain a variety of project artifacts and technical documentation for each customer.
All About You
• Effective communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly, secure positive outcomes, and break down complex topics.
• Previous experience leading customer engagements, troubleshooting, and identifying technical solutions.
• Proven track record of leading projects, taking ownership and driving delivery.
• Familiarity with monitoring tools such as Splunk and Grafana for server-based software components.
• Experience implementing a range of SDKs in mobile, desktop and native app environments.
• Previous experience in the security, finance, or e-commerce industries.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-74692