MasterCard Consultant, Software Engineer in Test in Vancouver, Canada
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Software Engineer in Test
Consultant, QA in Test
* The Fraud Platform Development team develops new capabilities for Mastercard's Decision Management Platform, which serves as the core for multiple business solutions to combat fraud and validate cardholder identity. Our patented Java-based platform processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds using a multi-tiered, message-oriented approach for high performance and availability.
* This platform provides business solutions to combat fraud and authenticate users and processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds
* The Fraud Products Platform Consultant Software Engineer in Test will provide technical leadership for testing and automating Fraud Management Technology Solutions.
* We are seeking an experienced Test Engineer who has manual and automated test experience
* Test fraud prediction applications, which include high volume transaction processing systems, web applications, web services and vendor applications for fraud scoring and business rules management.
* Would you like to be an integral part of the team in developing industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
* Are you motivated by using state of the art technologies to speed business solutions to market?
* Do you want to create innovative solutions to challenging business problems?
* Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
* Work closely with Fraud Products architects, developers, analysts, and project managers
* Analyze requirements, work closely with platform architects to create comprehensive test cases
* Provide mentorship to less experience testers
* Strong communication skills (verbal & written). Comfortable in creating and presenting ideas to the upper Management, Business Owners and other Stakeholders.
* Build out an automated test framework in conjunction with the Automation Test team as part of MasterCardÃ¢¬¢s Continuous Delivery
* Deliver cost effective technology solutions which align to standards, achieve business requirements, and are easy to maintain and operate
* Manage defect resolution process.
All About You
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
* Experience with software development processes including SAFe/Agile processes
* Experience with JBoss, Tomcat, shell scripting, JSON, multi-threading, Maven, Linux
* Experience with Java, Scala, C++, and Angular JS is required.
* Experience in a Continuous Integration/Continous Delivery environment
* Automation experience
* Extreme Performance or NoSQL Data Storage such as GemFire Object Grid, Terracotta, or Cassandra
* Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: R-60404