MasterCard Software Development Engineer in Test II in Vadodara, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Development Engineer in Test II
• Looking for an SDET engineer responsible for the development and maintenance of quality of cloud/microservices applications & frameworks.
• Provide high quality deliverables within the constraints of budget, scope and time.
• Design & develop high quality, secure software solutions as per technical requirements and design artifacts.
• Primary focus will be developing and maintaining automation suits of applications.
• Work with design team & technical lead to understand the high-level design and prepare/assist in low level design.
• Mentor team-members on technical aspects & be a technical role model for the team.
• Experience working on RestAssured/Karate/Cucumber test framework for at least 4 years.
• Expertise in Java and cloud technology.
• Should be aware of Jenkins tool and release pipeline set up
• Exposure to Source Control Management Tools (GIT, SVN etc.)
In addition to the above skills, the following experience is highly desirable:
• Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Gherkins language and BDD
• Knowledge of CI/CD using Jenkins
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-133923