MasterCard Senior Software Engineer-2 in Vadodara, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Engineer-2
• Mastercard Send Cross Border Software Product Development Team is developing products to displace cash by creating simpler and more secure ways to transact for everyone, everywhere via fast, secure, and other innovative solutions
• The purpose of this job is to be a senior software engineer on a team that is focused on developing new or enhanced initiatives and responsible for delivery of high quality software solutions using agile methodology.
• Are you passionate about building new technology services and interested in sharing that knowledge and passion with others?
• Do you love to solve problems and find creative solutions?
• Do you want to be part of an agile software development, collaborative environment?
• Design and develop technical solutions to meet business requirements in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practice.
• Work closely with product and architects on product definition, technical design and development.
• Develop and deliver solutions as part of a scrum team and including design documents and proof of concepts
• Perform code reviews across multiple scrum teams to ensure strong coding principles are adhered to.
• Possess the aptitude to quickly learn and contribute the platform.
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Hands on expertise in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services and Oracle SQL development.
• Good knowledge of UNIX.
• Knowledge of cloud native development such as pivotal cloud foundry etc.
• Extensive experience in designing and developing consumer facing products is a must have.
• Experience with software development methodologies, particularly with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-139139