MasterCard Content Strategy Analyst II in Vadodara, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Content Strategy Analyst II
• Creates, manages, and delivers technical content that allows clients to navigate Mastercard's self-service tools and optimizes the customer user experience
• Accountable for structuring content framework, defining taxonomy and building scalable software solutions to house technical content
• Drive the adoption of content strategy within the organization
• Stays up to date on industry trends, innovation and changing customer needs in order to suggest tactical recommendations
• Leverages technical expertise and understanding of product lines and communications to maximize efficiencies in the development of technical content
• Implements improvements to optimize search engine and content library in alignment with enterprise-wide content strategy
• Partners closely with SMEs and peers to contribute to information architecture and content strategy for a dedicated work stream or functional area
• Prepares written text and coordinates layout and organization of manuals, forms and other documents according to established standards using XML DITA Architecture
• May manage smaller project/initiatives as an experienced individual contributor with specialized knowledge within assigned discipline
• Writes and publishes technical content according to established protocols
• Collaborate with the functional and design teams and define functional and technical information about the product/project.
• Encourage Innovation and Consumer Experience in content presentation and strategy.
• Create End User Reference Manuals, Release Notes, API Documents, Developer Guide, FAQ, Bulletins, Announcements, Troubleshooting Doc, and others.
All About You
• Experience suggesting tactical recommendations to content strategy based on analysis of industry trends
• Demonstrates a continued focus on promoting the adoption of enterprise-wide content strategy
• Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to execute a common goal
• Technical Communicator with excellent communication skills- written and verbal who believes to work with trust and integrity on assigned task.
• Ability to quickly learn technical details and transform them into customer centric documents.
• Quick learner with innovative with positive attitude
• Experienced technical writer with good analytical and interpersonal skills
• Must have good knowledge of XML/DITA
• Knowledge of CMS Tool like IXIASoft is good to have
• Knowledge of Swagger Tool for API document is good to have
• Knowledge of MSTP (Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications) or Chicago Manual of Style.
• Knowledge of Payment Industry Concept and Mobile applications.
• Pro-active and sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks
• Proficient in Agile and Waterfall Documentation
• Strong knowledge of Documentation Life Cycle
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-183382