MasterCard AIML Graph Engineer II in Vadodara, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
AIML Graph Engineer II
AIML Graph Engineer II
Mastercard is a global technology company. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making payment and data transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
ML Engineering team leads AI/ML deployments across Mastercard platforms. The team is responsible for planning the implementation of solutions, choosing the right technologies, and evaluating the evolution of the architecture as the needs change.
For this team, MasterCard is seeking a AIML Graph Engineer II who is passionate about implementation of AI/ML assets across platform (on premise, on cloud, hybrid). The person would be working closely with Program Team as well as Data Science team.
• Primary responsibility in this role is to build and expand knowledge graph, as well as deriving value from the knowledge graph via various forms of graph inference, node and edge embeddings, and other techniques.
• Responsible for modern graph-based innovation deployment for AI/Machine Learning solutions, products.
• Other key responsibilities would include providing service to other engineering teams across organization, cross functions for AI/ML model deployments or serving.
• Experience working in AI/ML technology domain or similar.
• Good knowledge of Machine learning —bias-variance trade off, exploration/exploitation—and understanding of various model families, including neural net, decision trees, Bayesian models, deep learning algorithms (LSTM, CNN etc.)
• Knowledge of deep learning for NLP and/or Transformer models
• Experience with the use of node embeddings and other applications of ML to knowledge graphs
• Experience with Graph and related technologies, e.g. TigerGraph, Ontotext GraphDB, Neo4j etc.
• Experience with ML frameworks and libraries like TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch, Kubeflow
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and mentor Data Science team members in AI/ML domain.
• Proven track record of delivering and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
• Excellent communication/presentation skills
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-188792