MasterCard Technical Billing Manager in Toronto, Canada
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Technical Billing Manager
Ethoca, a Mastercard company, is looking for a Technical Billing Manager.
• Responsible for financial operational activities that include cash administration, processing, billing and reporting
• Supports and implements strategy for billing transactions
• Serves as first escalation point for complex internal and external customer inquiry-related issues
• Collaborates cross-functionally with business units to streamline their billing operations and optimize solutions
• Partners with billing development teams to collaborate on complex billing solutions
• Manages and ensures adherence to controls around revenue and collections, resolves any potential issues; serves as designated reviewer for pricing and billing system changes
• Identifies process improvements and may lead ORM review, participates in global initiatives with BPI counterparts
• Creates materials and delivers training for less routine billing related topics
• Manages a small team, conducts goal setting and performance appraisal processes, mentors and coaches top talent within own team
• Experience managing a diverse, multi-functional accounting and/or finance group
• Experience assessing effectiveness and implementing controls and ensuring compliance
• Experience reviewing and analyzing own work and the work of junior colleagues for quality, productivity and timeliness
• Experience identifying and implementing process improvement activities; makes recommendations to further improve procedures
• Demonstrated successful oversight of the management and resolution of high-risk issues to ensure completeness and efficiency
• Experience driving and building relationships with business partners
• Experience analyzing internal reports with a high level of complexity (e.g., reports to Business Partners, Finance Leaders)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-117608