MasterCard Specialist, Consumer Marketing in Toronto, Canada
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Specialist, Consumer Marketing
The Canada Integrated Marketing & Communications Team, as part of Global Integrated Marketing & Communications and North American Integrated Marketing & Communications, drives the development and execution of all strategic marketing and communication plans and programs for Canada, from B2C to B2B, and B2B2C via issuing and merchant partners.
Within the Consumer & Sponsorships team, the Consumer Marketing position plays a key role in developing and executing both short and long-term strategic marketing plans, lead management of social media channels, and partner with colleagues in Global and US Marketing & Communications, and Global Products and Services to develop and successfully launch new offerings in the market.
• The ideal candidate for the Specialist, Consumer Marketing role will:
o Lead the social media platform and content strategies to support our products and programs, and propel the Mastercard brand further into the digital and social ecosystem
o Support the Integrated Marketing & Communication team’s budget and finance management
o Manage sourcing partner relationships and work closely with global colleagues in support of priceless.com, Mastercard’s global experience platform available exclusively to cardholders
o Contribute to the development of go-to-market communication plans, focusing on social media and search marketing solutions that drive consumer engagement and increase Mastercard’s perception as an innovative brand
• Plan and implement end-to-end social media and search marketing strategies, including SEM & SEO, to support all marketing campaigns, product launches, and our Priceless platforms
• Create, manage and grow Mastercard’s direct-to-consumer presence through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other strategically relevant online properties
• Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, across departments and functions, to create plans, content, and messaging for social and digital channels
• Develop and manage Employee Engagement initiatives to ensure active Canada Market team participation in all of our programs and launches
• Collaborate with US and Global Mastercard social media & digital counterparts to share learning and ensure best-in-class strategies and solutions
• Lead Canadian content curation, management and promotion for priceless.com
• Develop the priceless.com CRM strategy and campaign execution, ensuring the consistent setting and reporting of key performance indicators and consistent program optimization
• Support innovation agenda for Consumer Marketing in Canada, in the effort to drive leadership by leveraging new and emerging technologies and capabilities to drive marketing results
• Guide development of communication briefs, objectives, analysis and optimization of all social media campaigns, informed by research, industry trends and best practices
• Be a champion of the Mastercard brand and ensure that all social media & digital initiatives best leverage our brand personality, look and feel, and core values
• Management of budgets for social media and SEM initiatives, as well as overall administrative financial management for the Canada Integrated Marketing & Communications team (i.e. PO creation and invoice management)
ALL ABOUT YOU
• A strong social media, search marketing, and overall digital fluency, and a thirst for constant learning opportunities to bring consistent thought leadership to the team and constant innovative thinking to all plans
• Experience working with internal colleagues across departments and functions, as well as cross-functional agency partners including media and creative, as well as external vendors
• Demonstrated success in building relationships and delivering results with external partners as well as local and global teams
• Demonstrated success in setting and delivering results on multiple projects, setting priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• A strong content marketer with polished writing skills and accuracy reviewing copy and creative
• Self-motivated, and self-starter
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-128107