MasterCard Manager, Program Management in Toronto, Canada
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Program Management
As Manager, Project Management, you’ll work closely with Ethoca’s internal teams, providing leadership and executional capabilities to ensure technology is able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of project management standards, methodologies, and best practices. You will be on the ground ensuring that successful project outcomes are a priority. While engaging internal stakeholders, your role is to lead, oversee and ensure effective project delivery and sustainable project benefits. This is a dynamic role in which you will be able to use professional experience to leverage your exceptional project management experience to oversee multiple high-profile, complex technology projects.
Traits which lead to success in this role include: leadership, drive, ambition, integrity, passion, effectiveness, listening skills, humility and the desire to see others succeed.
• Working with experienced business and technology leaders who will empower you to lead your projects, develop your capabilities and make things happen.
• Ability to work with multiple work streams, take accountability of overall delivery and serve the team to enable them to deliver with tight timelines.
• Development of project management and change management plans that incorporate all business, technology and operational aspects of the project
• Identification and management of dependencies between individual projects in the program
• Establishing and managing the critical path, such that priorities can be set, communicated and adjusted with awareness of the potential impact on quality, cost or timeliness
Skills and Competencies
• Strong Project Management experience working on technology projects.
• Experience with cloud an asset
• Multitasking and managing competing priorities and expectations • Entrepreneurial drive, critical-thinking and excellent judgement skills
• Demonstrated experience bringing new capabilities to market, improving operations, and driving change management.
• Expertise in the areas of strategy, planning and financial management required.
• Strong business leadership, technology acumen, and an ability to influence at all levels.
• Effectively managing stakeholders across all levels of the organization
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills
• Demonstrated aptitude for analytics and technology is an asset
• High degree of independent leadership, critical thinking, communication, accountability, analytical and teamwork skills.
• PMP professional, an asset with experience in Agile.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-108642