MasterCard Manager, Finance Business Partner in Toronto, Canada
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Finance Business Partner
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments sector. We power payments and provide products and services for individuals and industries all around the world. Our people, technology, data and brand provide the capabilities that drive our success. We believe in connecting people to priceless possibilities.
As a company, we know that our success is driven by the skills, experience, integrity and mindset of the talent we hire. By building an inclusive, world-class culture, our employees have once-in-a-career opportunities to be a part of teams that have a greater impact on our community and our world. We invite you to join our team to find out how you too can start something priceless.
The Canada Finance team is looking for a Manager, Finance Business Partner responsible for end to end customer processes from deal analysis to ensuring contractual commitment fulfillment plus ad hoc ongoing financial analysis focused Merchants and Acquirers with a footprint within Canada. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset. This position will report directly to the Vice President, Finance and is located in Toronto, ON Canada.
• The position requires strong analytical problem solving, business process improvement, and overall strong thought leadership.
• Manage deal process working with Account Managers to drive profitable deals
• Manage deal incentive process which includes monthly forecasting, compliance tracking and payment processing. Monitor and manage overall portfolio performance to evaluate individual program effectiveness
• Work with Sales team in support of timely and accurate preparation of financial models
• Work with management team to develop and maintain key driver reporting for several key market segments within the Canada market.
• Develop and manage strong business partner relationships with respect to inquiries, reporting and ad hoc requests
• Work closely with counterparts in NAM Region to drive accurate payment and reporting process
All About You:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Accounting required
• The role requires understanding different business approaches and models and requires excellent team integration and support capability
• Capability to provide a balanced perspective from both a customer/Account Manager perspective and a finance organization perspective
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; highly proficient using MS Excel
• Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and accuracy and to manage multiple activities in a condensed timeframe
• Highly organized, strong data management and analysis skills
• Fast learner and able to link diverse sources of information to understand business trends including the ability to handle confidential information and materials
• Team oriented with the ability to communicate effectively and develop solid working relationships across multiple levels (including executive level) both internally and with external customers
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-110578