MasterCard Director, Technology Account Management in Toronto, Canada
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Technology Account Management
The Customer Delivery market based role ensures the well planned and timely delivery of MasterCard’s Real Time Payments Products & Services to Customers. Working cooperatively with numerous regional MasterCard functions, this individual is critical to the successful deployment of MasterCard Real Time Payment solutions within the Canada region, based out of the Toronto Office.
The Key focus areas are: Customer Relationships at an operational level, Program management, Point of escalation, market implementation pipeline and delivery prioritization with the business owners in market. Operations business optimization, network capacity planning, customer/market readiness assessments, scheme customer management, customer training, and project scoping.
• Provides full cycle delivery support for RTP (Vocalink) solutions in the market
• Ensure robust project management, performance management and output quality across all phases of the delivery process.
• Provides inputs to RFI/RFP responses along with other functional inputs to final estimates within the Vocalink program
• Lead projects during concept stage including scoping of functional requirements with clients and vendors, consultation on implementation process and best practice as well as the management of cross functional partners.
• Contribute to the pipeline development, by working with the country, account managers, product leads and the Operations &Technology Regional lead, to prioritize regional projects and initiatives.
• Demonstrates success in project management, focused on specific technical aspects of customers’ accounts and implementing technical solutions
• Demonstrates initiative in creating go-to-market product strategies, often partnering with Product Sales
• Strong and proven experience in the real time payments or Payments industry
• Understanding of Mastercard/Payment products and services at a high level
• Understand Customer/Vendors/Schemes needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends and the competitive landscape.
• Ability to clearly communicate complex technical and business information in an easy to understand manner
• Travel may be required on an intermittent basis
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-118302