MasterCard Account Manager, Issuing in Toronto, Canada
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Account Manager, Issuing
Our North America sales organization is seeking to build a diverse strategic and consultative workforce of world-class relationship managers, problem-solvers and technologists. We are pursuing highly motivated individuals who display strong achievement orientation, intellectual curiosity, openness, resilience, diligence, and the ability to effectively marshal resources. We align our team to compete and differentiate on the basis of customer intimacy, product and solution strength, and partnership orientation.
• Responsible for setting sales strategies as it relates to customer accounts that are aligned with Canada strategy and achieving sales goals that drive market share, volume and revenue growth
• Leads and manages existing customer relationships, and works to identify opportunities and customer needs
• Partners with customers to deliver customized solutions and comprehensive consulting support
• Responsible for pipeline management at the account level
• Assists with analysis of customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
• Assists in designing strategies, messaging and proposals for customers
• Supports the management key customer relationships at manager levels
• Collaborates with the account team and customers to plan, execute and monitor progress against annual business plans
• Assists in local projects and cross-functional initiatives
All About You:
Solid, proven experience in Business Development/ Account/product management.
Sound knowledge of retail electronic Payments/ Cards from an Issuing / Acquiring/ Network perspective required.
Candidates with work experience in the payments/banking domain preferred.
Candidate must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines (Sales, Product, Marketing, operations, and risk.
Self driven, organized and pro-active
Entrepreneurial and commercially focused
Strong impact and influencing, negotiation skills
Strong relationship, communication, presentation and marketing skills;
Work well in a small team leveraging colleagues’ skills
Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-84111