MasterCard Account Manager, Acquirer Relations in Toronto, Canada
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Account Manager, Acquirer Relations
The Market Development team is responsible for growing revenue with key merchant and acquirer/channel partners. The Leader, Acquirer Manager will drive the relationships and business opportunities with some of our largest partners in Canada.
• Do you have a track record of exceeding your targets year over year, while simultaneously building rapport with your partners?
• Are you motivated to stay on the cutting edge of payments technology?
• Have you developed and executed against a comprehensive account plan?
• Engages with internal Mastercard cross functional teams to develop a strong sales pipeline expanding Mastercard acceptance and brand preference
• Responsible for setting sales strategies as it relates to acquirer accounts, Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs), Gateways and other technology providers to achieve opportunities that drive market share, volume and revenue growth
• Work directly with Acquirer and Channel partners to jointly sell Mastercard products and services to targeted merchants and verticals
• Assists in designing strategies, messaging and proposals for acquiring customers
• Assists in local projects and cross-functional initiatives
All About You
• Comprehensive experience executing and managing sales strategies for medium/large-sized accounts
• Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of MasterCard's core products, rules, and services
• Strong project management skills - extensive experience and a proven track record of managing simultaneous initiatives, solving problems and applying effective planning skills to deliver multiple initiatives successfully
• Excellent presentation and proposal development skills
• Experience working for or with the payments acquiring industry preferred
• Post-Secondary Education required, MBA preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-97815