MasterCard Manager, Specialist Sales in Tokyo, Japan
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Specialist Sales
• Provides product expertise and leverages Mastercard integrated solutions, especially switching and processing solutions, to drive sales and revenue goals
• Responsible for setting sales strategies as it relates to switching and processing products that are aligned with Japan market strategy and helps identify and close sales leads
• Provides market intelligence and market requirements to product developers and product managers to support product design, development and implementation efforts
• Responsible for pipeline management at the product level
• Executes the core switching and processing strategies of Mastercard in Japan
• Sell Mastercard's domestic processing services including switching, its peripheral services and products
• Support all Mastercard's principal customers in Japan in deployment of Mastercard's domestic processing services
• Provides technical support in selling innovations and technology related to switching and processing to customers
• Help identify and develop local partnership to accelerate the implementations of Mastercard's domestic processing platforms, services and solutions
• As part of the sales team, build/manage/influence key relationships, from executives to cross functional/organizational work teams
• Analyzes business opportunities to identify new clients and product ideas
• Participates in the sales pipeline management process
• Work with local vendors and internal stakeholders
• Solid understanding of payment business and ecosystems especially in Japan
• Demonstrated expertise in launching payment platform products and/or services
• Experience in the payment industry in product management and/or business development with a number of years of the total professional experience in payment processing area
• Strong operational/technical background within the payment and/or financial services industries
• Strong market development and customer engagement skills
• Strong project management and communication skills a must
• Fluency in Japanese and English oral and written communication
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-132236