MasterCard Manager, Market Delivery in Tokyo, Japan
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Market Delivery
The purpose of this role is to manage the functional relationship with our customers and oversee successful delivery of projects within Japan Division's customer delivery organization. Strong analytical skills, Customer Management, Attention to details, Pre-Sales, Multitasking, Sense of Urgency, Collaborative attitude, working in a team environment, are few of the many skill sets required for being successful in this role.
• The Japan Customer Delivery team sits within the Asia Pacific Region at MasterCard, headquartered in Singapore
• Customer Delivery is accountable for the functional relationship of our customers and leads the deployment of MasterCard products and services in the Japan market, holding direct accountability for the customer experience
Accountability and Responsibility
• Prepare and conduct Quarterly Operational Review for the key accounts.
• Continuously stay in control of all the mandatory trainings.
• Prepare and deliver monthly announcements and workshops as a team.
• Document processes and identify areas of improvement.
• Participate in Internal Workstreams and drive Mastercard Initiatives.
• Functional and technical relationship management for the assigned accounts
• Analyze, Identify and improve customers operational performance and profitability through reviews and continuous customer engagement.
• Actively participate in strategic planning and administration
• Functional escalation point for the customers
• Execute the training and delivery of MasterCard products, implementations and releases
• Recommend and implement business or process improvements; recognizing global perspectives
• Identify customers business needs, participate as solution consultants.
• Continuous learning of new products and align with the division and company goals.
• Own initial scoping discussion with the customers and ensure smooth handover to Customer Implementation Team.
• Work collaboratively with Customer Implementations Team.
• Escalation point of contact for projects associated with respective accounts.
All About You
• Must be a strong team player and have the hunger to learn new things daily.
• Quickly Adapt to change.
• Previous experience in the credit card industry or mobile or e-commerce or EMV or contactless technology is preferred.
• Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts, apply them to business needs and discuss them with both business and technical partners
• Strong learning agility, multitasker, intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity
• Ability to analyze business needs and develop a course of action that effectively integrates technical and business components to yield quantifiable results for MasterCard Worldwide and our client(s)
• Build and maintain strong, positive working relationships at all functional levels internally and externally.
• Project/Program Management
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
• University Degree preferred
• Experience in Customer Success/Account Management desirable.
• Comfortable interacting with all levels of management and working in a cross-functional / matrix environment both internally and externally.
• Fluency in Japanese and English
• Working knowledge of MS Office
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-145362